Who Will Teach My Children?
Students teach students, which is why we have the forums. This is a self-taught curriculum. If a student gets stuck, another student may be able to help him.
Here are the instructors who prepared the curriculum.
- Tom Woods, Ph.D. He wrote the best-selling book, Meltdown, on the 2008 crash. He wrote The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History. He wrote Nullification: How to Resist Federal Tyranny in the 21st Century. He wrote Rollback: Repealing Big Government Before the Coming Fiscal Collapse. He teaches government and Western civilization.
- Timothy Terrell, Ph.D. He is professor of economics at Wofford College. He teaches personal finance.
- John Hamilton. He teaches engineering at the University of Arkansas, Ft. Smith branch. He teaches 9th-grade science and 12th-grade physics.
- Kevin Poff. He holds a degree in chemical engineering from University of Maryland, Baltimore County and was the ACS accredited Chemistry Student of the Year at Anne Arundel Community College. He works for Edgewood Chemical and Biological Center and is director of engineering for a small startup corporation Asia Transport & Services Group. He teaches the high school chemistry course.
- Gary North, Ph.D. He is the author of 50+ volumes, including Honest Money and Salvation Through Inflation. He has published the Remnant Review newsletter ever since 1974. He has published over 1,250 articles on Lew Rockwell.com. You can read them here. He teaches economics, U.S. history, business, government, and the English courses.
- Jacob Bear has been tutoring and coaching students for AP exams since 2001. He obtained a California biology teaching credential in just 9 months of evening classes. He earned a degree in Environmental Studies from the University of California, Santa Cruz. In 2010, he began teaching biology at a pilot school in Los Angeles.
- Benjamin Richards, Ph.D. received a rigorous homeschool and private high school education and used AP exams to test out of his first year of college. He holds a degree in philosophy from Covenant College in Lookout Mountain, Georgia, and earned his M.S. and Ph.D. in optical sciences from the University of Arizona. He is an engineer in the R&D division of a photovoltaics company in Albuquerque, NM. He teaches 6th-8th grade mathematics.
- Bradley Fish, Jr. He graduated from college in the month he turned 18. He spent $13,000 to do this. He teaches history and English in grades 6-8. He also teaches public speaking in the 9th grade. He is a member of Toastmasters International.
- Daniel Dignan, B.S. Education. He taught at a private school in Virginia. He teaches science, 6-8. The K-5 curriculum is offered by the Fish family, which has 10 children. The grandmother taught K-1. She taught in a Christian school for 30 years.
- Richard Emmons, B.A. Business Administration. With over 30 years of business experience as a business owner, marketing consultant and CFO, Richard teaches the Business II: Launch Your Business course. Richard and his wife Kathleen homeschooled their four daughters from K-12 for 19 years.
Get. Started. Now.
Click here to go to the Ron Paul Curriculum website. You’ll learn more about what sets RPC apart from other home school curriculum. And enroll your children in the Ron Paul Curriculum.