Students teach students, which is why we have the forums. This is a self-taught curriculum. If a student gets stuck, another student may be able to help him.
Here are the instructors who prepared the curriculum.
- Tom Woods, Ph.D. He wrote the best-selling book, Meltdown, on the 2008 crash. He wrote The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History. He wrote Nullification: How to Resist Federal Tyranny in the 21st Century. He wrote Rollback: Repealing Big Government Before the Coming Fiscal Collapse. He teaches government and Western civilization.
- Timothy Terrell, Ph.D. He is professor of economics at Wofford College. He teaches personal finance.
- John Hamilton. He teaches engineering at the University of Arkansas, Ft. Smith branch. He teaches 9th-grade science and 12th-grade physics.
- Kevin Poff. He holds a degree in chemical engineering from University of Maryland, Baltimore County and was the ACS accredited Chemistry Student of the Year at Anne Arundel Community College. He works for Edgewood Chemical and Biological Center and is director of engineering for a small startup corporation Asia Transport & Services Group. He teaches the high school chemistry course.
- Gary North, Ph.D. He is the author of 50+ volumes, including Honest Money and Salvation Through Inflation. He has published the Remnant Review newsletter ever since 1974. He has published over 1,250 articles on Lew Rockwell.com. You can read them here. He teaches economics, U.S. history, business, government, and the English courses.
- Jacob Bear has been tutoring and coaching students for AP exams since 2001. He obtained a California biology teaching credential in just 9 months of evening classes. He earned a degree in Environmental Studies from the University of California, Santa Cruz. In 2010, he began teaching biology at a pilot school in Los Angeles.
- Benjamin Richards, Ph.D. received a rigorous homeschool and private high school education and used AP exams to test out of his first year of college. He holds a degree in philosophy from Covenant College in Lookout Mountain, Georgia, and earned his M.S. and Ph.D. in optical sciences from the University of Arizona. He is an engineer in the R&D division of a photovoltaics company in Albuquerque, NM. He teaches 6th-8th grade mathematics.
- Bradley Fish, Jr. He graduated from college in the month he turned 18. He spent $13,000 to do this. He teaches history and English in grades 6-8. He also teaches public speaking in the 9th grade. He is a member of Toastmasters International.
- Daniel Dignan, B.S. Education. He taught at a private school in Virginia and is the 4-8th grade science and robotics instructor for the Ron Paul Curriculum. His courses help students learn about exciting jobs and career paths including robotics, coding, engineering, life-saving, and space exploration.
- Richard Emmons, B.A. Business Administration. With over 30 years of business experience as a business owner, marketing consultant and CFO, Richard teaches the Business II: Launch Your Business course. He is the author of three books including Marketing Survival Guide and Chamber Advantage. Richard and his wife Kathleen homeschooled their four daughters from K-12 for 19 years.
- Kaliste Fish was born and raised in the southeastern United States and was homeschooled from kindergarten through 12th grade. Her favorite subjects were English, reading, and writing, so when the opportunity came to pass along skills she was passionate about to future writers, she jumped at the chance! Kaliste is the Ron Paul Curriculum instructor for the 4th and 5th grade English courses. Kaliste loves teaching, cooking, and enjoying the outdoors any chance she can get. She is currently a stay-at-home mom to two beautiful girls, that she and her husband, Bradley, plan to homeschool.
- Somitr Mathur has a BA in Law and Economics with a minor in Mathematics from the University of California at Riverside. He tested out of enough math courses to take Pre-Calculus right after Geometry and, as a math tutor, helped many struggling students pass advanced math courses such as calculus. These experiences helped him develop the unique method that makes Ron Paul Curriculum’s calculus course easier than standard calculus courses. He is currently in Data Analytics.
- Dave Paulus earned a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering and has been an engineering college professor for the past twelve years. He owns an engineering consulting company where he applies math, science, and engineering to solve real-world problems. He teaches 10th and 11th grade math.
- Dr. Jonathan Sircy serves as associate professor of English at Southern Wesleyan University and taught for seven years at Charleston Southern University, where he was a recipient of the 2017 Excellence in Teaching Award. His favorite authors include Spenser, Shakespeare and Milton, and his scholarship most often explores adaptations of the works he teaches in his British survey classes. His articles in Milton Quarterly and Shakespeare Bulletin look at textual and film adaptations of classic Early Modern works and explore the stakes of, for example, making Paradise Lost accessible for children or looking for Shakespeare in popular culture. Dr. Sircy teaches 1st-4th Grade Literature.
- Felice Gerwitz is a wife, mother of five graduated homeschoolers, and grandma to eight. She began Media Angels® Inc. in 1994, and went on to write and produce many books and online conferences. Felice is the founder of Ultimate Homeschool Podcast Network and the Ultimate Christian Podcast Network. Felice has several podcasts, including Vintage Homeschool Moms and A Few Minutes with God. She teaches Social Studies for grades 1-3.
- John Livingston is a professional engineer who works in the power industry and has a B.S. degree in engineering and an M.S. in electrical engineering. He teaches 4th and 5th grade history.
- Hannah Livingston has a B.A. and is a stay-at-home mom of four that she homeschools. She teaches 2nd Grade Reading for the Ron Paul Curriculum.
- Lindsey and George Schweitzer- Lindsey has over a decade of teaching experience in both public and private schools and is the creator of thishomeschool.com, a website of educational resources. George has over fifteen years of experience in academic and clinical medical research and statistical analysis. Together they homeschool their own children and have created these science courses to help you and your child enjoy the freedom and fun of homeschool! The Schweitzers teach Science for grades 1-3.
- Barbara Pickard M. Ed. teaches 1st grade reading.
- Paul Ramirez teaches math for grades 1-4.
- Jennifer Rauch teaches 3rd grade reading.
Getting started with the Ron Paul Curriculum
Remember your membership and every course is protected by a 60-day money-back guarantee!
Subscribe to get homeschooling wit, wisdom and updates.