In this interview with Richard Emmons, Dr. Gary North explains how understanding free market economics will help high school students use supply and demand to get ahead and stay ahead financially.
Course Overview: Economics
- What is the free market?
- How can eBay help students understand how the economy works?
- Why is private property important to the operation of the free market?
- What is the relationship between private property and economic prosperity?
- How can compound growth help a student become wealthy later in life?
- What is “scarcity” and why is it important?
- Why does the Ron Paul Curriculum does not use textbooks in its courses?
- Why should Ron Paul Curriculum post their writing assignments on a personal blog?
- Why should high school students take CLEP and AP exams during high school?
- How would the Ron Paul Curriculum have helped Dr. Gary North on his educational journey?
You can watch the first 5 lessons of the Economics course for free by clicking here.
Get Started With the Ron Paul Curriculum
You can see all the courses available with the Ron Paul Curriculum by clicking here. Every course comes with a 60-day money back guarantee.
About the Instructor
Dr. Gary North is the author of over 60 books, including Honest Money, Salvation Through Inflation, and a 31-volume Economic Commentary of the Bible. He has published the Remnant Review newsletter since 1974. He has written over 1,300 articles on Lew Rockwell.com. Dr. North received his Ph.D. in American history from the University of California, Riverside.
Dr. North teaches economics, American history, business, government, and the high school English courses for the Ron Paul Curriculum.
Subscribe now so you won’t miss a single episode!
Click here to subscribe at iTunes. Click here to subscribe at Stitcher.
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely. I really appreciate it. Enjoy the show!
Subscribe to get homeschooling wit, wisdom and updates.