In this episode you’ll learn about the Science 4: Discovery Science course of the Ron Paul Curriculum. Richard Emmons interviews instructor Daniel Dignan. This course is targeted at 4th graders.
Course Overview of Science 4: Discovery Science
Science 4 is “Discovery Science” because teaches the students the life skill of observation. This course is hands-on and practical. It is designed to spark curiosity and initiative. Students make their own discoveries by completing various projects and field trips.
- Insects & Spiders: Did you know there are ten million types of insects in the world?
- Birds: Students learn to observe birds, build a bird house and attract birds to their backyards.
- Fish & Sea Monsters: Students learn to fish during this part of the course.
- Amphibians & Reptiles: Students learn about cold-blooded animals such as snakes and lizards.
- Lions and Tigers and Bears: Listen to the podcast and hear about Daniel Dignan’s close encounter with a bear in Alaska!
You can click here to learn more about this course and the Ron Paul Curriculum.
About the Instructor
Subscribe now so you won’t miss a single episode!
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely. I really appreciate it. Enjoy the show!
Subscribe to get homeschooling wit, wisdom and updates.