In this episode you’ll learn about the Science 5: Action Science course of the Ron Paul Curriculum. Richard Emmons interviews instructor Daniel Dignan. This course is targeted at 5th graders.
Course Overview of Science 5: Action Science
Science 5 is “Action Science” because it teaches the students the life skill of taking action. This course is hands-on and practical. It is designed to spark curiosity and initiative. Students learn the course material by completing various projects and field trips.
- Food Science & Chef School: Learn about vegetables, fruit, spices, and cooking food.
- Art School: Learn about great works of art and create your own.
- Space Exploration & Rocket Science: Learn about past, current and future space exploration missions.
- Theater & Storytelling: Learn the art and science of storytelling.
- Filmmaking: Learn how to make a movie from start to finish with a smart phone.
You can click here to learn more about this course and the Ron Paul Curriculum.
About the Instructor
Subscribe now so you won’t miss a single episode!
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely. I really appreciate it. Enjoy the show!
Subscribe to get homeschooling wit, wisdom and updates.